Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear Sisters,
Can I just tell you how excited I am for this Sunday's lesson and activity. I hope that you have the chance to read through the attached talk and come with your own ideas.
As part of the lesson we will be doing an activity. Because the activity requires a little time for thinking and writing and moving (and we all know my lessons go a little long anyway) I'd like to do some of the footwork beforehand.

Sister Beck says
"The third painting that hangs in my office depicts a pioneer midwife. It reminds me that one sister, with one skill, can be a blessing to many."


Please take a moment to write down one skill you have and one skill you want to acquire in the following six areas and come prepared to use your answers:
Education-
Employment-
Health-
Home Storage-
Resource Management-
Social and Emotional Strength-

Thanks for your amazing spirits!
-Theresa Flannery


No comments: